1) What is Structured Query Language(SQL)?
SQL is a language which is used to communicate with the database and this language supports operations like insertion, updation, retrieval and deletion.
2) Explain Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)?
RDBMS is database management system which is used to maintain the data records in the tables and also indices in tables. Relationships can be created to maintain the data in the table.
3) Explain the properties of a relational table?
>Column value of any kind.
>Insignificant sequence of columns.
>Insignificant sequence of rows.
>Unique name for each column.
4) What is ACID mean in Sql Server?
Below are the ACID properties –
5) What are the difference between “Where” and “Having” clause in Sql Server?
“Where” clause is used to filter the rows based on condition. “Having” clause used with SELECT clause and this is used with GROUP BY clause. If GROUP BY clause not used then “HAVING” clause works like a “WHERE” clause.